Subject: Re: Replying
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 05:40:47 -0700

On 29 Oct 97,  Donal Philby wrote:

> I am guilty occasionally, Roger.  Strangely, with some people's posts
> the reply-personally works and with others it doesn't--but sends to
> list no matter what unless I do the whole address change/delete.
> Irritating, to say the least.
>
> Perhaps someday there will be increased compatibility of email systems
> and standards.
>
> Until then, vigilance!!

We've all done it now and then, Donal. It's like a wheels up landing in
private flying. It's not a case of "if", rather a case of "when"?

I highly recommend Pegasus as email software. It's loaded with
features, which once learned, allow nearly anything to be done with
incoming and outgoing mail. Best part...it's free!

- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America