Subject: Tina's binoculars
From: Paul Schliesser <paulsc@eos.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 97 11:44:54 -0400

>And they are great binoculars!  My husband was very impressed.

The reson that I was gently teasing Tina about her Leica binoculars is
that she won them at the seminar we were both at in Maine, hosted by Ted
Grant. Her photo placed first out of 70 or so entrants; the binoculars
were the prize.

For those of you who have not seen Tina's work, you should take a look at
her websites:

<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>
<http://www.onlineartistleague.com/manleyt/portfoli.htm>

I was extremely impressed with the collection of photos she brought to
the seminar.

- - Paul