Subject: Re: Tina's binoculars
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 09:23:32 -0500

At 11:45 PM 10/30/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Paul Schliesser  wrote:
>
><<<<<The reason that I was gently teasing Tina about her Leica binoculars
>is that she won them at the seminar we were both at in Maine, hosted by Ted
>Grant>>>>>>>>>
>
>Hi all Leica LUG Folks!
>
>Paul beat me to it! :)

Thanks, ted!  Ya'll are making me blush - and feel very humble.  It was
great to get together with the LUGnuts. It goes without saying that Ted's
work is fantastic.  I'd love to share photos with others on the list.
Maybe someday we can have a convention of all LUGnuts!  This is the best,
most civil list I subscribe to.  Has to be the quality of the people
attracted to Leicas!  Thanks to all of you for being there!!  Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>
<http://www.onlineartistleague.com/manleyt/portfoli.htm>