Subject: Re: R8 & standards
From: ChipZHZ@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 11:06:17 -0500 (EST)

<< Alf wrote:

 <<<I heard today, that Solms sold about 5.000 R8s worldwide meanwhile.
 Would it be too unfair to note, that Canon sells that in half an hour
 [maybe a day more ;) ]? >>>>

It does occur to me that every so often, someone will comments about some
Leica product( R8's or M6J,SE's,etc.) that seem designed to elicit reactions
from others who may own and like this or that particular example of Leica
genius. This seems designed more for the reactions than discussion of the
product itself?
Why is this?
- -chip