Subject: Roll Call
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 12:37:21 -0800

Roll Call

Richard Clompus
West Chester, PA  (home of the QVC Shopping Network)

44 yrs old
Married to high school sweetheart for 21 years now (and she still likes me)
3 children - daughters (age 10 and 17), son (age 14)

Education:
BS Biology, Wilkes University, Pennsylvania
OD Degree, Pennsylvania College of Optometry
Residency at the University of Alabama, Birmingham

Part of group eyecare practice I established in 1980
Lecture and publish extensively in professional optometric journals.
Usually out lecturing two weekends per month in the U.S. Lectured across
Australia in 1993.

Current equipment:

Leica Standard I with 5cm Summitar lens
M3 SS
M6 (2)
M lenses:  21/2.8, 24/2.8 asph, 28/2.8, 35/2 asph, 50/2.8, 50/2 collap.,
50/2 rigid, 50/1 Noct., 90/2.8, 90/2.0, Leica winder and a custom pinhole
lens.

Leicaflex SL with 50/2 lens
Leica R8 (Ted made me do it) (bg)
R lenses: 35-70 asph zoom, 60/2.8 macro, 100/2.8 apo macro, 80-200 zoom,
macro adapter R, 2X apo extender

Leica binoculars: 8x20, 8x32, 7x42 (2)
Zeiss binoculars 8x20
Contax T2, TVS
Rollei 35SE rangefinder (great little camera)
Nikonnos V outfit with 15, 28 and 35 lenses, underwater flash
Widelux F8
Kodak Medalist 8x10
Bausch & Lomb Stereo 7 research microscope (greatest macro system I own)
Also a cabinet full of Canon F-1's, T90, FTb, and a bunch of Canon lenses
which are used much less now

Other interests:
Astronomy using the Leica Televid spotting scope, TeleVue Pronto and
Genesis scopes.

Audiophile with a Linn/Naim biamped active crossover system from
England,Martin Logan electrostatic speakers with a 20 inch subwoofer.

If I wasn't involved with patient care, I'd be a photographer full time.
My photography helps with my lecture material and makes traveling all the
more enjoyable.

Richard
Richard Clompus, OD
West Chester, PA, USA