Subject: Binoculars For Sale
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 18:08:41 -0400

Dear Fellow LUGnuts,

Time to sell some equipment to make room for more Leica stuff.

For sale:  EDF 7X40 Warsaw Pact Military Binocular (Mfrd by Carl
Zeiss-Jena).  My pair was purchased from Deutsche Optik in San Diego,
California.  This binocular design was used by East German border guards
along the Berlin Wall. They have been described as the finest field grade
binoculars ever made.  Astounding optical clarity and brightness.  Includes
rangefinder reticle with tritium illuminator, infrared night filter, rubber
armor, complete weather proofing.  Built to rigorous military
specifications.

New $499

Will sell for $399 plus shipping.

Please email me to make arrangements for shipping and payment.

Richard
Richard Clompus, OD
West Chester, PA, USA