Subject: RE: Roll Call
From: Lucien_vD <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 12:39:25 -0500

John Servais wrote:

>Use Leica RF instead of SLR; Mac instead of Wintel; prefer sail over =

>power boats; etc...  Tend to be in those 5% sub groups.

What is great with the LUG and Internet, is that
a small group of person who share the same interest,
who represent a small percentage of the population
(307 out of +5.000.000.000 !!)
have the possibility to meet every day and discuss etc..
Before the LUG, I was really frustrate to not having
the chance to share with and specially to listen to
other Leica users.
(In Belgium I think that Leica Users are 0,0001% of the photographers)
I had the impression of being the only crasy Leica lover :-)
Now that I know that we are 307, I feel better ;-)
Half are from Vancouver and the other half from Colorado but its OK :-))

Thank you all,

Lucien
BELGIUM