Subject: Re: Roll Call
From: LP6@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 10:37:10 -0500 (EST)

Hello:

I'm new to LUG and saw your Roll Call.  Welcome also.   Just returned from a
Leica Seminar at Kennebunkport, Maine where I was shooting with my Standard
1938 Leica, SL2, M5, R4, R5 with 28mm 2.8 ; 80 1.4; 60 2.8 Macro mostly.
 Fall foiliage bright and my wife and I got some good shots.  Ernst Hartman
of Leitz checked out my shutter speeds which were right on the mark.  He also
informed me that there are no more mercury 1.35 batteries for the M5 and SL2
and that I'll have to swtich to Alkaline and have them recalibrated at
Northvale Leica in the future.

Bye for now,

Leon

LP6@aol.com