Subject: Re: Kennebunkport Seminar
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 1997 20:54:08 -0600

At 11:22 AM, you wrote:

>were beautiful; color & sharpness were great. There seems to be a special
>glow with this lens that I haven't seen before; I'm looking forward to
>better understanding it's ( R-80 f1.4 ) unique qualities!

Tom,

A lot of people have said this lens was special. And that the 75mm 1.4
Summilux M is very similar. I'm getting one of those soon, so I'm looking
forward to the possibilities. Enjoy!

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

The distinction between past, present and future is only an illusion, even
if a stubborn one. - Albert Einstein