Subject: Re: KBKPT Seminar & other locations
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 10:02:07 -0500

Donal wrote:

<<<Let me remind you of a very large village someways south of you that in
Dec through Feb looks very good to people from elsewhere.  I was once
again sailing yesterday in t-shirt and shorts and hot.>>>>>>

OK OK about the hot and sailing!  Did you have a Leica with you? :)

Hi Donal,

It is obvious from responses of LUG members that this maybe an avenue for
Leica Lectures not explored for some time.  I'm looking into some way of
taking the presentations or smaller versions, one - two days to many
locations across the US and Canada.

Obviously it requires major input from Leica Camera Inc., NJ.  If they were
to receive mail regarding the lecture series touring across America I'm
sure that would be helpful.  I do the seminars as aked by them in
conjunction with a local Leica dealer, therefore I "go where I'm asked".

If there was an obvious interest from across the country it might be
possible to broaden out the program to accompany many Leica users both on
the LUG and those who are not.

I'd love to come to "your village" :) sometime and talk Leica photography.
Do you have electricity in your grass huts? :)

Who knows what can happen if the demand is sufficient.

ted