Subject: Re: Roll Call/ Leon Pomeroy
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 21:37:26 -0500

Leon wrote:

<<<I gather roll call is the "flag" for introducing oneself? >>>>>

Hi Leon,

With your Leica bits and pieces and a survivor of the Kennebunkport Leica
seminar you should get cracking and do a "Roll Call" entry.

We have all done it recently as a method of "here I am folks with my
Leica's". It's just a simple thing which gives the folks on the LUG an idea
who their neighbours are. :)

I've saved them all and we LUGNUTS, without question, are as diversified a
group of human beings as there can be on this planet! :)  The binding
element is a simple little camera called "Leica" and it is the great
equalizer of all the folks here! :)

So get at it, send along your "ROLL CALL" introduction. :)

Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself at KBPT! :)

regards,

ted