Subject: Harrison McClary/ '98 Leica Seminar
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 01:00:08 -0500

Bill Grimwood wrote:

<<regrettably I have met very few of my fellow LUGers>>>>>

Hi Bill,

Well maybe next year at the Leica-Park Square Camera Seminar, I believe to
be held in Providence, Rhode Island you could come along and meet a bunch
more.

There were a number who attended this year and a grand time was had by all.
 Lots of solid hand shakes and smiling faces, as we met the warm hearted
person behind the name on the screen! :)

That might be an idea for any others who might like to make it a a kind of
Leica LUGNUT get to-gether! :) Besides it's great food, rejuvinination of
photo feelings and a pile of Leica gear to play with for three days! :)

OK Harrison, there isn't any excuse you can't come along and help the old
guy here out with your wisdom! :) Hey old buddy, it's just up the coast
from you. :) Besides we old time UPI'ers have to shake hands.:)

ted

ted