Subject: Re: Seminars
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 09:12:56 +0500

Hello Ted,

	Yes I am still here and there is a great deal of interest in a Leica
workshop here in the Kathmandu Valley of Nepal.  I have been chatting the
idea up with all of the many visitors that have been passing through here
lately and there are potential candidates for this sort of thing.  Failing
a specific Leica workshop there would also be a need for a combination
workshop, valley tour and longer trek combination.  This could work!!

Ian Stanley,

Kathmandu, Nepal