Subject: Seminars
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 21:37:22 -0500

Alastair wrote:

<<<Well Ted while we are at it, why not "Downunder" for next year.>>>>

Alastair my friend,

There is a big tall guy who wears hearing aids and a Leica M6 (actually
acoustic/visual enhancers as we wearers call them) :) over in the montains
of Katmandu, Nepal that has first grab on the old guy doing any Leica
seminars on that side of the world! :) Ian Stanley are you there?:)

Now I don't have any problem with doing both, as at this point in my life
I've made it to alot of locations on this planet, but have missed Australia
and Nepal. I know we have some long lost family in Aussie country, probably
highwaymen robbers from the really olden days and  shipped off downunder!
:)

One never knows how these things come together but I have a few irons in
the fire and you never know unless you try.  Just like making a good Leica
exposure!

Thanks for the invite to "down under!" :) See what we can do!

ted