Subject: Photokina
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 1997 22:44:05 -0800

Anyone planning on going to Photokina, [Cologne, September 16-21, 1998
World Fair For Imaging / K=F6ln, 16. - 21. September 1998
Weltmesse des Bildes] ? I am, and would be interested in meeting LUGnuts
there. And perhaps visit Solms in mass, although they may all be at the
Messe. A meeting time and place will have to be decided upon. I know it's a
year away, but things like this have to be planned early. Think about it
and keep in touch. Ted?

Jim