Subject: California: a different country????
From: "BIRKEY, DUANE" <dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 9:00:58 -0500

>This is one of the reasons that there are two major American
Radiological
>Societies. The West coast members got sick of always having to attend
in
>Chicago and set up their own branch and meeting. Could it be that they
are
>really two different countries?

>Alastair Firkin,

Having lived in Chicago and having spent a month biking in California
and having known a number of people from California,

Like........ I would like venture to say like...  that they......
like......  are two like....... different like worlds.  you know.....

DISCLAIMER:  I know most Californians don't use like every other word
but..... I've like... met a few like... that do.

I would love to return to California again (although I would probably
skip Los Angeles) as there are a lot of great photo sites throughout
the state.  Beats pictures of farms and fields of corn and soybeans.

DISCLAIMER: Actually the Midwest has some great photo spots too and
it's not all farm land.  You just have to know where to look.

Duane Birkey
HCJB World Radio
Quito Ecuador