Subject: RE: Bill Grimwood
From: Kim Sherman <ksherman@cottenmusic.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 06:51:41 -0600

      >>Bill is the first LUG member I have met face to face, I am ashamed
to say since Kim Sherman works blocks from the lab where I get all of my
film
processing done, but Kim I will make it by your store one day this week.<<

I'll be eager to meet you, Harrison!  Give me a shout, if you'd like,
before coming by the shop---just to make sure I've not stepped out on an
errand.
There's parking on Acklen, just around the corner from the shop.

Till then, best,

Kim
383-8947 (shop)