Subject: Leica point and shoots.
From: "BIRKEY, DUANE" <dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 9:17:42 -0500

I would like to get a Leica point and shoot for my wife for Christmas.
 I'd really like to get her a M-6 with a 75 Summilux, but I've been
warned that would not be a good idea.  We've got an Olympus XA2 at the
moment which works fine most of the time, but Cheri always seems to
move the focus lever to infinity for closeups and every so often the
camera likes to use near 1sec shutter speeds with flash.  So we get
well exposed but quite blurred images..........

Wall Street Camera has a bunch of the Mini, Mini II and now Mini III
cameras.  Does anyone have a recommendation between the three quality
wise or reasons why I should buy the Mini III over the Mini or Mini II.
 I don't need a zoom and a Minilux would take away from buying other M
EQ.

Duane