Subject: Re: Exhibitions & Activites at Leica Gallery, NYC
From: Kari Eloranta <eloranta@lammio.hut.fi>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 97 11:27:35 +0200

Carl,

Did you get any info on Towell's working habits? I've seen his
stuff every now and then, Salvador a few days ago being the latest.
I though he was using EOS but apparently he is multi-instrumentalist
(the humbling aspect of virtuosos in general...). I assume the
exhibit stuff was shot with L. (although some Mennonite is certainly
EOS) but do you know what equipment Salvador was shot with? All the
sweeping wide angle shots make me wonder...

Regards,

Kari Eloranta