Subject: Re: Should I keep M5?
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 19:48:21 -0700

On  8 Nov 97,  Bob Parsons wrote:

<snip>

> I bought an MR9 and spare for a Leicaflex SL2. It gives an error of
> 1/3 to 1/2 stop at full deflection of the meter. I can't find my
> information on C.H.R.I.S at the moment, if you need more details tell
> me and I'll find it out for you. I think their US phone number is
> 1-800-216-7579.

My MR-9 works great in my Rollei 35!

Website for C.R.I.S. is:  http://www.criscam.com/

It's pricey, but once bought, it avails you to the nice cheap s-76
batteries.

- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

                EQUALITY:
   Prosperity or egalitarianism--you have to choose.
   I favor freedom--you never achieve real equality anyway;
   you simply sacrifice prosperity for an illusion.
               -- Mario Vargas Llosa