Subject: Using 2 cam lenses on 3 cam bodies
From: Joe Berenbaum <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 03:35:49 GMT

Can anyone answer a few questions about using a 2 cam lens on the R6 and R7?

I assume that the metering will only work if I press the dof lever to stop
the lens down to the working aperture, and assuming I set manual metering
like that, the exposures will be accurate. Is this correct? And- can I use
aperture priority at all?

Is there any physical incompatibility problem with using a 180/2.8 2-cam
lens on either of these bodies?

Thanks for any info.

Joe Berenbaum