Subject: Re: Leica-Users List Digest V1 #738
From: TEXWORKER@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 23:05:14 -0500 (EST)

I am leaving for the Antarctic in a couple of weeks for some three weeks.  I
am looking for suggestions as to equipment to take and equipment not to take.
 I primaily use R equipment but also have M6, Nikon35Ti, Nikon N90s.

Need sugestions for for lens, other articles for my bag.  I will be shooting
primarily Kodachrome 25 and 64.   My primary camera will be R8 but have other
R's also.
I have shot very little in snow and would appreciate suggestions for exposure
problems.

Thanks for your suggestions in advance,

clifton
(TEXWORKERE@AOL.COM)