Subject: Re: Thailand
From: "Lee Yan Zhan" <yzlee@cyberway.com.sg>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 13:18:25 +0800

Its pretty humid and dusty in most areas.  Also, it could rain, stop and
rain again any time.  You will need to bring cleaning kits with you at all
times and remember to put filters on your lens.

On the other hand, the people are very friendly and the food is fabulous.
Also, bring some cash along.  When I was there in September, my friend help
me purchased a new black M6 and 35/1.4 ASPH for under US$2500 cash(yes, I
paid in US$).  The salesman just came to our office and I took it off him.
I converted the international warranty to the local ones here(with great
difficulties).

Regards,

Lee
Singapore