Subject: Re: Leica point and shoots.
From: "Lee Yan Zhan" <yzlee@cyberway.com.sg>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 09:12:57 +0800

Duane,

I did this recently but my wife ends up choosing the new Contax Tix - the
new APS model.  No amount of moral persuasion by myself or the photo dealer
could persuade her to look at the Leica or even the Nikon 28Ti.  I must
admit that Contax do make very handsome cameras and maybe thats the point.
To the non-Leica die hards, they don't mind compromising X% of photoquality
to get a package that is small and beautiful.

If you really want your wife to buy Leica P&S, don't let her see the new
Contax.

BTW, the photo quality was decent by APS standards.

Regards,

Lee