Subject: Re: Leica point and shoots.
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 1997 22:38:42 -0600

At 12:30 AM 11/7/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Also, I was contemplating a wider lens (R type)=A0 than the 35/2.8 I have;
>specifically for interiors and buildings. I have seen the 28mm PC-Super
>Angulon-R and the 19mm -R, both used and in great condition, and at about
>the same price... I am leaning toward the 19mm, but wonder if the 28
>wouldn't be more 'practical' ( read- used more!)

I've done a lot of shooting of interiors of buildings and homes. The 19mm
lens will be much more useful! And the newest version is one of the best
wide angle lenses around, of any system. Not just ultra-wide, but wide!
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch