Subject: Re: Leica point and shoots.
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 1997 23:14:04 -0600

At 07:55 AM 11/7/97 -0800, you wrote:

>> How do I set my laser printer on stun?

>Eric:=A0 It's cheaper to get a red eye correction pen.=20

I just used our dye-sub printer at work to make a couple prints. Photoshop
is the ultimate red-eye corrector for fun prints. But it's easier just to
not create it in the first place. :-)

But then, your wife could have blue eyes, or brown with the pens. Guess
they could be useful.
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO