Subject: Re: Leica-Users
From: Miguel Fabie III <mvf3@evoserve.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 1997 20:28:27 -0800

 hello- was wondering why i've only been receiving the digest version of the
LUG for the past week or so... also was wondering if there was a way to
"screen" my incoming lug mail so i could receive info pertaining to M's only
and not R's (or am i dreaming?).
 i finally got my m6 (titanium) last monday... would anyone know what year
it was made (it's serial # is 2331087)... is that part of the "defective m6"
batch?  although i've shot like 5 rolls of b&w so far, i haven't had time to
have them processed.  HELP!!!
miguel f3 of the philippines