Subject: The good, bad, and the ugly of LUL
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 09:37:12 -0700

On  7 Nov 97,  Eric Welch wrote:

> It would be a blast. But if anyone is doing it, be careful! These
> postings cannot be published without the owner's (writer of message)
> permission. I hereby give mine. ==========

Not me! Last thing I want is for my silly sayings of today coming back
to haunt me tomorrow. If politicians can get away with revisionist
history, why can't I?
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

          Thought for the day:
      It is wrong to ever split an infinitive.