Subject: Re: Canadian'98 Leica Seminar?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 1997 00:05:36 -0600

At 09:26 AM 11/8/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Interesting you should suggest that location because last week Leica office
>in Toronto asked about doing something next year in Lake Louise,=A0 just=
 down
>the road from Banff. Similar mountain country only better.

Cool. I was also thinking Lake Louise, but couldn't remember its name! What
a gorgeous place! I just might have to make the trip.

>Gee whiz Eric don't scare them off, at least we cook it for visitors ! :)=
=20

Cook? :-)

As long as there's Yorkshire pudding, and you don't sneak any turnips in
the mashed potatoes, I'm there!=20

>coming north. But in July and August they are mosquite proofed as well!:)

Sneaky, Ted. You didn't mention the black flies! Those little blood suckers
were a major reason I didn't marry that Canadian girl and stay up there. ;-)
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

He, who will not reason, is a bigot;    =20
he, who cannot, is a fool;               =20
and he, who dares not, is a slave.        =20

William Drumond, Scottish writer  (1585-1649)