Subject: Re: Off topic -- Photoshop
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 1997 00:20:29 -0800

At 01:22 PM 11/8/97 -0800, Patrick wrote:
>I guess I'm behind the times!  I've been using Photoshop 3, and hadn't
>heard a convincing reason to upgrade until you said this.  (The Photoshop
>product pages on the Adobe site say nothing about 16-bit channels, and I
>had to search quite a bit to find confirmation of what you said -- but I
>did find it.)  Thanks for the info.
>
>-Patrick

Patrick,

Do you live here in the SFO bay area? If you do, Barry Haynes gave, last
thursday, and is giving again, next thursday, an all day Photoshop 4
seminar at Keeble & Shuchat. Barry wrote the two definitive Photoshop books
for photographers, "Photoshop Artistry" (for 3.0.1 & 3.0.4), and "Photoshop
4 Artistry". Photoshop 4 Artistry is just off the press and is very
impressive. These books are aimed at photographers. Barry is a
photographer. The ISBN of Photoshop 4 Artistry is 1-56205-759-6. Any
photographer using Photoshop 4 should have this book.

Jim