Subject: Re: One day's work
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 1997 13:36:05 -0600

At 10:49 PM 11/8/97 +0000, you wrote:

>lucky enough to play with cameras for a living shoot on a daily basis.=A0 I=
=20
>also think the other shooters with sites ought to do the same.=A0 Come on=
=20
>Eric, Ted, Carl, Tina and you other shooters out there, lets share our=20
>daily grind with the rest of the LUL.=A0 Afterall each of us shoots totally=
=20

Okay, what I'll do is put together the pictures I just scanned in for a
picture page in our Farm and Country tab. I have a double truck spread
(tabloid style - that is, the shape, not sleazy) on a barn warming the
Future Farmers of America had, and some pictures of FFA in class. All shot
in about 4 hours over three different days in one week (i.e. more travel
time than shooting time).

I'll have them on my web page by Wednesday.
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Mi.caw.ber n [Wilkins Micawber, character in the novel David Copperfield
(1849-50) by Charles Dickens : 1852] : one who is poor but lives in
optimistic expectation of better fortune