Subject: Re: Larry Burrows & Tim Page
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 1997 13:25:35 -0600

At 02:52 PM 11/9/97 +0200, you wrote:

>>flowers and mountain scenes? (Sarcasm mode off.) Ever see Gilles=A0=20
>Peres' book Farewell to Bosnia?
>
>Yes, I've seen it. I'm equally convinced that there the images are=A0=20
>essentially wasted. This type of photography is for the newspapers=A0=20
>and magazines that common man reads. And then he (hopefully) votes=A0=20
>for the peacemakers. There is essentially no impact via coffee=A0=20
>tables.

The common man?

That's my point exactly.

>I never said anything about Americans that you try to claim. Again=A0=20

You said NPR is the only good source in American media. You attack my
profession, and then you claim innocence when I take offense.=20

>liars (Marvin recently, a completely misguided post from you) and=A0=20
>what ever. Whatever it takes to launch you into the daily bout of=A0=20
>electronic diarrhea.

I never called him a liar. You need to read more carefully what you write
before you post it. Go ahead and twit filter me. You don't understand what
I say anyway.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Mi.caw.ber n [Wilkins Micawber, character in the novel David Copperfield
(1849-50) by Charles Dickens : 1852] : one who is poor but lives in
optimistic expectation of better fortune