Subject: Re: The Minox GT -- An Unappreciated Leica?
From: "Roy C. Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 13:21:30 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 9 Nov 1997 Afterswift@aol.com wrote:

> cameras. The more the GT is used the better it becomes. If you can judge
> distance and appreciate the 35mm focal length, and want true precision, there
> is no better compact than the GT. It's the camera that I have constantly with
> me. I've used it for about ten years.

A little more than a decade ago, I owned & used one of these little
beauties for a couple of years. Focus and image quality were never a
problem.  However, mine did have an Achilles' heel in the frame counter
mechanism, or the gears may not have been designed fro my big fat thumb.

Roy

Written by:	Roy C. Zartarian	| Prophets are not without honor
		25 Stuart Street	| except in their own country
		Newington, CT 06111 USA	| and in their own house.
		http://www.connix.com/~royzart

Written with the assistance of a labrador retriever whose chin is on the
keyboard.  Any typos are his fault.