Subject: And The Minox ML of course
From: Joe Berenbaum <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 19:34:30 GMT

At 00:19 10/11/97 -0500, you wrote:
>What he said!
<snipped>
>>If you can judge
>>distance and appreciate the 35mm focal length, and want true precision,
>>there
>>is no better compact than the GT. It's the camera that I have constantly
>>with me. I've used it for about ten years.
>>Bob Rosen

I go along with this myself, except that I prefer the 35ML because in
addition to all the features of the GT it also has an exposure lock. I know
that these cameras have ISO dials that can be altered to allow exposure
compensation, but doing it that way feels like using an anvil to scratch my
nose. An exposure lock is the elegant way to get accurate exposures without
messing around with hard-to-turn dials on the bottom of what is a very small
camera.

Joe Berenbaum