Subject: Re: And The Minox ML of course
From: Joe Berenbaum <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 01:52:26 GMT

At 15:34 10/11/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Joe,
>Any idea about the Minox PL? It has the same body style as the ML+MDC and
>so, I'd think the thing has AE lock. I called Leica and since they didn't
>know how the AE lock works on the ML, couldn't tell me if the PL had the
>feature.
>I give them a touch of a break because they weren't Minox distributers
until >after the ML/MDC/PL's time, but still.....
>Danny Gonzalez

I just had a look in various places on my computer- I thought I had saved a
list of the Minox 35s and their main features and was going to respond to
your question with all the information you could possibly want, and more.
But I couldn't find it! But be wary, with these Minox 35 cameras, of
assuming they are all  fairly comprehensive designs- at least one of them,
and it may have been the PL, was lacking in something fairly basic- it may
even have been focusing adjustment! And there was one that had program
exposure only. If you get stuck I can phone Leica UK where apparently
someone knows all about the Minox 35s.

Joe Berenbaum