Subject: Re: Roll Call/ Leon Pomeroy
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 1997 07:51:45 -0800

Eric Welch wrote:

> >I haven't heard of anyone saving the good, bad and ugly of the LUG, but it
> >sure would be an interesting reading if assembled into one package.
>
> It would be a blast. But if anyone is doing it, be careful! These postings
> cannot be published without the owner's (writer of message) permission. I
> hereby give mine.

I believe that letters sent to you become your property to do with as
you wish.  And certainly this forum might be the same--virtually a
publishing into the public domain, especially if used for editorial
purposes.  Interesting copyright question.

In any event,  we are creating posts at a faster rate than any editor
could manage to put things together in a way that would be easily
readable.

Donal Philby
San Diego