Subject: Re: Roll Call/ Leon Pomeroy
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 20:42:50 -0600

At 07:51 AM 11/8/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Eric Welch wrote:

>I believe that letters sent to you become your property to do with as
>you wish.=A0 And certainly this forum might be the same--virtually a
>publishing into the public domain, especially if used for editorial

By that reasoning, when National Geographic comes into your home, you own
the pictures. Of course, that's not the case. An acquaintance of mine who
is well versed on the legal issues on this has stated that any posting to
the Internet is copyrighted by the writer, and cannot be reused without
permission.=20

Not to mention it's good nettiquette to ask.
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch