Subject: Re: Leica Alphabetical Index / Grimwood
From: "Lee Yan Zhan" <yzlee@cyberway.com.sg>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 22:08:26 +0800

Bill,

I thought your name looks familiar,  you are the Leica Image Chairman.  Its
a pleasure to know you.  Maybe, I can negotiate more discount from my
Singapore dealer.

Also, dbase IV format for the viewfinder catalogue could be tough because
not every LUGGERs will have database software to open it.  If you need help
to convert it to PDF format, please let me know and I'll get my Net guys to
work on it.

Cheers,

Lee