Subject: Re: "De-meterizing myself"
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk (Jeremy Kime)
Date: 11 Nov 97 14:57:00 GMT

I had a Leica II when I was at college, (a Leica D to our colonial
friends...) and shot mostly in artificial light. Dullish, but lit, interiors
seemed to be 1/20th sec (have you got that spped available now?) wide open
on my Summar at F2, shooting on 400 ASA (ISO) b/w film, which I suppose
offerred some latitude.
This might help.
Jem Kime