Subject: "new" M6 models out soon ??
From: Marc Thomas <marc@cs.york.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 17:00:38 +0000

Hello list
First of all ,
I am new to the list , so apologies if this subject has been raised previously
but I read on someones Leica pages that some new M6 variants are due out
this year, Is this true ?, dose anyone have details?
        I ask becuse I am about to buy a new or used M6 as a christmas
present to myself !! If anyone would care to reccomend a good dealer or
private seller in the UK I would be grateful.
thanks
Marc