Subject: How to get 4 extra months of passport coverage
From: "BIRKEY, DUANE" <dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 14:11:58 -0500

Hey you Luggers.

Remember the thread about whether to fill out the registration cards on
your new piece of Leica equipment or leave them blank???

Well...... I filled mine out and received the plastic cards in the mail
today with four extra months of passport service.  I bought my Camera
at the end of June and I have passport service through October 20,
2000.  I also got the latest issue of Leica magazine today as well.

So there is an advantage to fill out the cards. In my case at least.

Duane Birkey
HCJB World Radio
Quito Ecuador