Subject: Re: 1/2 day's fun (long)
From: Jack & Christine Hamilton <jackham@execpc.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 13:46:55 -0600

Mark Newport wrote:

> Luggers,
>
> I just had to share yesterdays events.
>
> I took several hours off and went to watch a circus coming into town. I
> always thought that a circus would be very visually rewarding but never had
> the chance to go shoot one. It so happens that the Carson and Barnes 5 Ring
> came into Odessa yesterday morning and I went with M Leicas.

(REST CUT FOR BREVITY...)

Mark:

I don't know what kind of photographer you are...BUT with with your
words, I had no trouble visualizing your experiences

In other words: Great writing!  It's a real pleasure to read these types
of narratives on the LUG!

I seen a lot of cyberspace devoted to negative comments the past couple
of days...And I thought it was time for some positive comments on the
LUG content.

Atta, boy, Mark!

Cordially,
Jack Hamilton