Subject: Re: E200
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 23:24:03 -0500

Donal wrote:

<<<I've seen results from a fellow photographer shot at 320 and pushed a
stop and it looked over exposed.  Better at 400.>>>>>
Hi Donal,

Yes. The roll I shot at 320 was hotter than I like my transparencies to
look. So next one is going at 400 and I think it will be more to my liking.

It does appear to be an excellent film and KODAK may have another winner on
their hands much like the T400CN. Time will tell.

ted