Subject: Re: E200
From: chris@chrismorrow.com (Christoper Morrow)
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 08:30:08 -0500

At 11:24 PM -0500 on 11/11/97, ted grant wrote:

> Yes. The roll I shot at 320 was hotter than I like my transparencies to
> look. So next one is going at 400 and I think it will be more to my liking.
>
> It does appear to be an excellent film and KODAK may have another winner on
> their hands much like the T400CN. Time will tell.
>
> ted

Ted,

I really hope that the E200 is a winner. I want to get a long lens or two,
and can't really afford the fast glass. The E200 at 400 (or even 200) would
allow a more reasonable purchase of a f3.5 or f4 lens instead of a f2.8.

Chris

Christopher Morrow
Christopher Morrow Photography		Canandaigua, NY
716.394.8810 phone			716.394.4953 fax
http://www.chrismorrow.com