Subject: Re: Film & X-Ray machines & LIGHT IMPRESSIONS
From: chris@chrismorrow.com (Christoper Morrow)
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 20:26:35 -0500

At 7:23 AM -0600 on 11/17/97, Steven Blutter wrote:

> just received a fantastic catalogue some of you may not know filled with
> archival stuff:  boxxes, mat board, adhesives, portfolios - on and on.  no
> i have nothing to do with the place, just a great resource:
>
> light impressions
> 439 monroe ave.
> rochester (where else), ny 14603
> usa
>
> usa tel:  800-828-6216
> other: 716-271-8960
>
> get their catalogue
>
> i love their storage boxxes...
>
> good week all...
>

> steven blutter

Steven et al,

Funny you should mention Light Impressions. I was just there this morning,
and yes, their shop is almost as good as the catalog (I think the catalog
has more stuff in it than the store, but the store has stuff that the
catalog doesn't have--film and chemicals).

Until I moved to the Finger Lakes I had done all my shopping by catalog.
Now I try to go in person to speed up the process.

Chris

Christopher Morrow
Christopher Morrow Photography		Canandaigua, NY
716.394.8810 phone			716.394.4953 fax
http://www.chrismorrow.com