Subject: Re: R cameras rule! M's too! :)
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 08:52:07 -0500

Bob wrote:

<<<< I'm not joining the debate  over R's v. Ms and so on.>>>>>>

To All Leica users etc!

Folks please lets not see the word "debate -- better than -- etc etc" in a
competitive manner as in which is whatever between the M & R cameras.

I know the LUG is primarily for M camera owners/users/collectors and we all
respect that. As most of us own one or more M camera or other RF models.

But one thing we all need to keep in mind is "We all are Leica users" the
model becomes secondary, simply because many of us use both as tools of our
profession.........But the most important thing is the GLASS!"

Each type of camera allows us to do our assignments and pleasure shooting
with a quality of image, better than any other camera/lens in the world.
And please no arguments over that one!. :)thankyou.

Just thought I'd get this in before anyone got antsy! :)

ted