Subject: Re: Kodachrome: Best Lab in US?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 09:35:32 -0600

At 03:45 AM 11/12/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Kodachrome: great stuff when you can find a GREAT lab to back it up. I would
>appreciate hearing some discussion of some of the better labs for Kodachrome
>in the US. In other words, if you had a roll with one in a million shots,
>whom would you trust to process?

I've been told that a Qualex lab in New England somewhere was the best, but
that was a long time ago. I'd try to find out where Kodak has sold one of
their new mini-lab Kodachrome machines and give it a try.

1-800-242-2424 (Kodak).

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a
child.

Ron Wild