Subject: <FS> Canon FD 400 f/2.8 L (off topic)
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 11:06:53 -0800

My good friend George Nakamura (my roommate while at Brooks Inst.) just
stopped by and asked me if I knew where he might sell this lens. It's a
Canon FD 400mm f/2.8 L including Canon 1.4x & 2x extenders, and extended
shade, all in a Haliburton case. It's exe+. No dents or dings, a few paint
scratches. Beautiful lens. Neither one of us knows the value of this lens
(non-autofocus) nor how to sell it. If anybody has any suggestions, I would
like to hear from you, PRIVATELY PLEASE. This is not a LUG topic so please
keep all correspondence PRIVATE.

Thanks,

Jim