Subject: Re: Advice on 21 S/A
From: wilcox@umcc.umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 18:44:01 -0500

I've had one for a number of years and it may well be the sharpest M lens
I've ever had. Some who have compared it to later 21mm lenses claim it is
better, but I've never had the opportunity to make a comparison.

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>