Subject: Robert Capa & George Rodger in USNWR
From: Jim Zietz <jzietz@unix1.sncc.lsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 09:32:26 -0600

I haven't noticed anyone mentioning this, but maybe I missed it.

In the October 6 issue of US News & World Report, there is an article on
several photojournalists. The lead photo is of Robert Capa and George
Rodger talking on a Naples terrace with their Leica's around their necks in
1943. They were two of the founding members of Magnum. The picture and the
article give a better perspective of photojournalism than the recent
"paparazzi craze" in the media.

Jim Zietz